Fall 2021 Intramural Sports
Registration for all intramural activities will be completed online @ https://intramurals.ubishops.ca. Most team sports have limits to the # of teams for each league. Therefore it is a first-come, first-served basis to ensure a spot in a league for your team.
Team/Individual Sports Registration:
- Complete registration form online @ intramurals.ubishops.ca
- Each team must have a representative and the required LEAGUE FEE at the CAPTAIN'S MEETING. Teams without representation risk missing important information or even being bumped from leagues with high demand.
- Registration for Winter Semester sports will start in January
Individual Registration for Team Sports:
If you are unable to form a team but would like to play, just show up at the captain's meeting for the sport you are interested in and you will be placed on a team.
- All meetings will be held in the Sports Centre Conference Room or Classroom.
- The Captain's Meeting will cover: Schedule Distribution, Rules and Eligibility, COVID-19 special instructions.
- Each team must have a representative present or risk being bumped from a league.
- League Fees will be collected at this meeting.
- Each team is required to pay a $25 FEE for each sport. Ice Hockey is an exception and requires a $500 league fee. Ice hockey`s league fee will cover the cost of ice rental & certified referees.
- All Bishop's full-time students are eligible.
- Bishop's staff, faculty, and alumni with a Sports Centre membership are eligible.
- Participants may play for only one team in the same sport, this also applies when a team is in an 'A' league or 'B' league of the same sport.
- Current Varsity players are not eligible to play their respective sport. The exception is Women's Indoor Soccer where there is a limit of 3 players with varsity experience allowed per team. There is also a limit of 3 players per team with varsity experience in the basketball leagues.
As per the Public Health guidelines, any Bishop’s Student wishing to participate in BU intramurals must have both vaccines and show proof of vaccination prior to entering the Sports Centre and Coulter Field. The extra time between games will be allocated towards disinfecting materials and equipment, avoiding crowds, and proper time to check in and out players. Masks are not mandatory during games, however, must be worn at all times during check-in/out, in the hallways, bathrooms, etc., with the exception of outdoor-only activities. To avoid the risk of contamination, only players will be permitted in the gymnasiums, rink, field, etc. No extra coaches or fans will be permitted this entire fall semester.